BE A VENDOR
The Lane County Fair hosts multiple vendor opportunities! Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the Lane County Fair will only be hosting outdoor vendors at the 2021 Fair.
Space is limited in each area so don't wait to fill out your interest form! We look forward to you being apart of our event!
Benefits of being a Commercial Vendor:
*Gain access to thousands of Fairgoers
*Interact with your booth's current customers in addition to potential clients
*Increase public awareness of your brand
*Enjoy the Fair!
Outside Vendors: These vendors are located in high traffic zones that maximize exposure to Fairgoers! They are also surrounded by all of the Fair festivities! Spaces vary in size depending upon your layout and the necessary space needed for your booth.
2021 Commercial Vendor Handbook coming soon!
Fill out the following form below if you are interested in becoming a Lane County Fair Commercial Vendor!
Food Vendor Information & Requirements
The Fair prides itself on having a variety of delicious food options each year! A limited amount of Food Vendors are accepted to ensure we maintain our diverse lineup.
Food Vendors pay the Fair a $600.00 non refundable deposit to secure their space prior to Fair. This is applied to the Food Vendor fee of 24% of the total gross sales during the five days of Fair, payable on Sunday evening after the Fair closes.
Equipment: All Food Vendors are required to use a tape producing cash register with 2-way displays. Cash registers must have the following:
-Manufacturer or brand names are required where applicable.
-Non-adjustable grand totals, Z counter & Z reading.
-Ability to give each customer a receipt.
2021 Food Vendor Handbook coming soon!
Fill out the following form below if you are interested in becoming a Lane County Fair Food Vendor!
1. INSURANCE: ALL LANE COUNTY FAIR VENDOSS ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A CERTIFICATE OF GENERAL LIABILITY COVERAGE. Contact that fairgrounds business office for specific amounts needed.
2. The Fair may eliminate from consideration, any application that does not provide a clear description of products, display or services.
3. If a contract is issued, only items approved on the contract may be sold or displayed at your booth. All items listed on this form may not be approved. If applicable, note which products are primary and which are secondary considerations.
4. NON-PROFITS: No special discounts are offered to non-profit organizations or services.
5. Fair reserves the right to dictate booth display setup in which, in its sole opinion, as it deems appropriate.
6. Please include total space needed, including trailer tongue it not removable.
VENDOR DISCOUNT HOTEL RATE:
As a partner with the Fair, Valley River Inn is offering a special discount to any vendor who books a room during the Fair.
Valley River Inn
1000 Valley River Way
Eugene, OR 97401