COMMERIAL VENDOR INFORMATION
As a Lane County Fair Vendor, you will:
- Have access to over 100,000 Fairgoers
- Interact with both new and current customers
- Increase public awareness and introduce Fairgoers to your products
- Have fun!
Whether inside or outside, we have the perfect space for you:
INSIDE VENDORS enjoy a climate-controlled building which gives Fairgoers a chance to beat the heat and get out of the sun, as well as an opportunity to enjoy entertainment and the chance to buy everything from satellite televisions to superhero comics.
OUTSIDE VENDORS are in high traffic zones that allow maximum exposure to all areas of the Fair. They will also be surrouned by all of the festivities such as entertainment, rides and delicious food.
INSURANCE: ALL LANE COUNTY FAIR VENDORS ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A CERTIFICATE OF GENERAL LIABILITY COVERAGE IN AMOUNTS NO LESS THAN $2,000,000.00 PER OCCURRENCE AND $4,000,000.00 GENERAL AGGREGATE.
VENDORS OFFERING LOCAL, HANDMADE OR GROWN ITEMS may be able to take advantage of our alternate vending options. Visit our Community Display Page for more information.
**Interested in saving money on booth spaces? Exhibit at both the Lane County Fair and the Jackson County Fair and save 10% on each Fair's rate! For more information, please check out our Route and Save Over $100 flyer!**
- The Fair may eliminate from consideration, any application that doesn't provide a clear description of products, display or services.
- If a contract is issued, only items approved on the contract may be sold or displayed at your booth. All items listed on this form may not be approved. If applicable, note which products are primary and which are secondary considerations.
- NON-PROFITS: No special discounts are offered to non-profit organizations or servies.
- Checking only inside space will eliminate applicants from outside space consideration. Check both if you want consideration for either.
- Fair reserves the right to dictate booth display setup which, in its sole opinion, as it deems appropriate.
- Please include total space needed, including trailer tongue if not removable.
If you would like to become a Vendor at the Lane County Fair, please fill out and submit the 2017 Commercial Vendor Appliation seen below. If you have any questions or concerns about the application, please contact us at 541.682.4292 or via email at email@example.com.
Food space is limited to specific outside locations that have electrical, water and gray disposal utilities available to them. A limited number of Food Vendors are accepted each year.
- Food Vendors pay the Fair a $600.00 deposit, which is applied to the Food Vendor fee of 22% of the gross sales during the Fair, payable on Sunday evening after the Fair closes.
- Food Services: List products and, if applicable, description. If accepted, menus with product sizes and prices will be required. REQUIRED EQUIPMENT: Tape producing cash registers with 2-way displays, are required for all food services.
- Food Vendors must obtain a temporary food service permit from Lane County and follow all local, state and federal laws.
- Food Vendors must follow all rules and regulations regarding fire and safety, and pass inspection by City of Eugene Fire Marshal's Office.
- All Food Vendors are required to have a full-function cash register with the following:
- MANUFACTURER OR BRAND NAMES are required where applicable
- Non-adjustable grand totals, Z counter & Z reading
- Dual Display
- Ability to give each customer a receipt
If you are interesed in becoming a Food Vendor at the Lane County Fair, please submit a Vendor Application or Interest Form. For further questions, please contact our Food Vendor Coordinator at 541.682.7334.
There are many ways to participate in the Lane County Fair! One great way is to join in on our Community Displays. With so many options like Discovery Park, STEM Festival, Senior Social or participating in our Arts and Crafts, there's sure to be a place you! More information on how to join in on one or all of these options, can be found on our Community Displays page.
PERFORMING AT THE FAIR
Looking to perform at the Lane County Fair? You're in luck as we have several different areas for local performers to join in! From performances on the Community Stage, to performing at the Senior Social, the options are plentiful. For more information on performing at any, or all, of our performance locations, please visit our Perform at the Fair page.