2015 Lane County FAir Map
Parking at the fair...
- There is a FREE parking lot located off the Jefferson Street and 13th Street entrance of the Fairgrounds. Space is limited.
- Premier parking is a paid parking lot at the West Gate just past Polk Street off 13th Street. This parking lot allows you easy access directly into the Fair. Parking is $10 per car and does not include Fair admission. This parking lot is a CASH ONLY lot. Parking lot opens at 10:30 am; space is limited.
Can I Bring...
- No. The only animals allowed on the grounds are service animals, animals on exhibit or those used in entertainment. We do not have accommodations for pets at the Fairgrounds.
...knives, scissors, and other sharp implements?
- No. We want the Fair to be a fun and safe experience, so we ask that you please leave these items at home or in your vehicle. If you wonder whether something is allowed or not, it probably isn't. Please help us keep the Fair fun for all.
- No. We prohibit anything that can be used as a weapon. This includes pepper spray and any other similiar sprays. Please check your purses and pockets before you come to the Fair for anything you carry around that could be harmful to others.
...my own food and beverages?
- Yes. "Fair Food" is a big reason why people visit the Fair each year, but if you have dietary or other reasons for wanting to bring your own food or beverages, please do.
...coolers or ice chests?
...backpacks, camera bags and diaper bags?
...my motorized wheelchair?
- Yes. Guests with disabilities are permitted to bring in motorized scooters with three or more wheels to be used as a mobility device. You can also rent non-motorized and electric scooters at the Fair. Please see the "Patrons with Disabilities" section on the Guest Services page for more information on renting a wheelchair.
...a skateboard or roller skates?
- No. The Fair attracts large crowds and we want everyone to move about at the same pace for safety reasons. Please leave skateboards, foot-pedalled scooters, roller skates (including children's wheeled shoes) and other wheeled toys at home or in your vehicle.
- Yes, with restrictions. You may ride your bicycle to the Fair, but you may not bring it inside the gates. We have set up Bike parking at each of the Fair entrances and you may lock your bicycle at any of the three locations, using your own lock. These Bike parking locations are offered for your use FREE OF CHARGE.
...a wagon or stroller?
- Yes. Small children may be pulled in a wagon at walking speed by adults or responsible older children. You may bring your own stroller-- there are no stroller rentals available on the Fairgrounds.
- Yes, with restrictions. For the comfort of all Fair visitors, the Lane County Fair asks for your cooperation in smoking in sparsely populated areas. Please see the "Smoking Policy" section on the Guest Services page.
- Yes, with restrictions. Umbrellas have sharp points on the tip and supports which can be dangerous in largely crowded areas. Please use a wide-brimmed hat as a sun shield. Rain is a very rare occurrence at the Fair. If you must use an umbrella for shade, it cannot be more than three feet in diameter. Please do not use an umbrella in crowded areas.
...a folding chair?
- We do not allow folding chairs as we provide many places and chairs to sit inside the Fairgrounds.
- No. For the safety of our guests and employees, guns may not be brought onto the Fairgrounds.
My friend will be performing/selling a product. Can I bring advertisting stickers or flyers?
- No. Only vendors and Main Stage performers may distribute flyers from within their previously designated space.
If the item you wish to bring is not addressed in the above sections, please email email@example.com.
Patrons with disabilities
- One companion or personal attendant is admitted at the admission gates at no charge with the paid admission of the disabled person. (Please note: This courtesy does not extend to concerts admissions or midway rides.)
Parking and Entry:
- Accessible parking and entrance to the Fair is most convenient at the East Gate. The East Gate is located at the Jefferson Street parking lot. Lane Transit busses stop near the East Gate for easy access for those who do not have vehicles.
- Are welcome to the Fair, but must be accompanied by paperwork providing proof that the animal is a registered service animal.
Wheelchairs and Scooters:
- We are currently confirming a wheelchair and scooter vendor. Thank you for your patience as we finalize this information.
If you lose something at the Fair...
If you are still at the Fair when you notice something missing:
- There are several places to look for the lost item: the Fair Information & Lost Kids Booth (for location please see "Where is the Information Booth Located" on the Guest Services page), the Carnival Offices which are located between the Ferris Wheel and the North Gate, and the Fair Business Office located facing North outside of the Fairgrounds at Monroe and 13th Street. You can report a lost item at the Fair Business Office and if found, a representative will contact you for pick-up.
If you find something missing once you have left the Fairgrounds:
- Please call the Fair Business Office at 541.682.4292. If you get a voicemail instead of a representative, please include in your message: your name, phone number, and a detailed description of the lost item, and a representative will contact you as soon as possible. Please be sure to:
- Let us know if you filed a lost item report onsite, and if you did, tell us on what date it was reported.
- Describe the lost item, using as much detail as you can, including the date you attended the Fair.
- Speak clearly. When you leave your name and phone number, speak slowly enough that we can write down your phone number. Spell your name if you think that will help us to find your records.
- If you lost a cell phone, please include the phone brand (i.e Samsung, iPhone, etc.) and the phone service (i.e. AT&T), as well as any other information that will help identify your phone (such as distinctive wallpaper or custom decoration).
- If you lost keys, please include information such as how many keys, whether they are car, home or office keys and whether or not there is a key ring decorative item and if so, please describe it.
- If you have already filed a report on your lost items, please include that in your message.
Lost items from the 2013 Fair will be kept until September 1st. After that, they will be donated to charity.
If you become separated from your child...
Childen who have become separated from their parents are brought to the Information & Lost Kids Booth where they will have a quiet and safe place to wait. (For Info & Lost Kids Booth location please see "Where is the Information & Lost Kids Booth Located?" on the Guest Services page)
Parents are encouraged to carry a cell phone. Teach young children the number and obtain a "Lost Child" wristband available at the Information & Lost Kids Booth. Write the cell number and your relation to the child on the outside of the wristband. These wristbands may be worn by anyone of any age who is unable to remember a phone number. These bands do not have to be worn on the wrist, but can be attached to belt loops, backpacks, shoelaces, etc.
Children who become separated from their parents should go to a uniformed employee or security officer and that person will take them back to the Information & Lost Kids Booth to wait for their parents.
Where is the Information & Lost Kids Booth located?
The Information & Lost Kids Booth is located on the Southwest corner of the Convention Center lawn facing the Mattress Mania South Gate entrance. Booth employees with help you locate attractions and answer questions about the Fair. This is also the starting point for the Scavenger Hunt.
Fair Program guides are available at the booth. The Program Guide also includes a Daily Schedule.
Merchandise Purchased at the Fair....
If you have questions or concerns regarding merchandise purchased during the 2013 Lane County Fair, please contact Ron Eggleston at the Fair Business Office at 541.682.7334.
New this year is an area provided by the and specifically designated for nursing mothers. It is located at the front of the Convention Center and is available to any nursing mother.
Automatic Teller Machines are located throughout the Fairgrounds. All ATM locations are listed on the Program Guide map which is handed out at all admission gates. A $3.00 fee is charged for all transactions (fee subject to change).
Oregon Law requires smokers to be at least 10 feet from any building. While there is no other ban on smoking on the Fairgrounds during the Fair, we ask that you be considerate of those around you and choose quiet areas around the grounds to smoke.
Recycling and Compost
Please use the blue and green bins located throughout the Fairgrounds to recycle Fair programs, glass, plastic and aluminum containers.