exhibitor & vendor camping
**NEW THIS YEAR: The price of RV Camping includes 1 RV Camping Space and 1 Weekly Vehicle Parking Permit ONLY. Parking Permits are solely designated to the Pink Lot. All camping must be purchased in person at the Fair Business Office at 796 W 13th Ave. Admission tickets including wristbands and season passes will need to be purchased separately and are not included with this permit.
OPEN SHOW AND YOUTH FAIR CAMPING PERMITS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE BEGINNING APRIL 10th, 2017 AT THE FAIR BUSINESS OFFICE.
Camping Permits are issued on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.
- Each camping permit includes ONE camping space and ONE weekly parking permit ONLY. The parking permit will be valid in the Pink Lot ONLY, located on the southwest side of the Fairgrounds. Please see the map on the back of this sheet for specific location. This lot will have in and out privileges throughout the duration of the Fair. NO CARS WILL BE ALLOWED IN CAMPING AREA.
- Additional weekly parking permits may be purchased through the Lane County Fair. These passes will provide you access to Posse monitored lots. Parking pass must be shown to avoid additional Posse parking fees and are on a first come, first serve basis. These spaces are not designated, you must park where spots are available.
- The person responsible for the camper and its occupants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Exhibitors only: You must have a drive pass if you need to bring your personal vehicle onto the grounds between 6:30AM and 9:30AM to feed livestock. You must be off the grounds NO LATER THAN 9:30AM. No vehicle traffic will be allowed on the grounds after 9:30AM until the Fair closes at 11:00PM and is clear of patrons. Drive passes are limited and are only available to pre-approved exhibitors. Drive passes DO NOT include parking.
- Water can be filled but water hook-ups are not available. Power is available in some spaces but not all of them. (Camping location may depend on size of rig and Fire Marshal requirements for spacing.)
- There are no refunds for camping.
Read the Camping Rules and Regulations prior to completing the reservation request form.
To obtain a camping space, please fill out the 2017 RV Camping Form and bring it to the Fair Business Office beginning 9:00AM April 10th, 2017. Spaces will be filled at a first come, first serve basis and will fill up quickly. We will not be taking camping requests via phone, mail, email or fax. If you have any questions, please contact our Fair Coordinator, Emily Bol, at 541.682.7332 or email@example.com